When does the office close for the holidays?

Next week marks the end of 2017 for our practice.  Our last day in the office is Thursday, December 21rst. We will be closed  until we reopen on Tuesday, January 2nd. If you have an emergency, I will be covering the office over the holidays and can be reached on my cell phone. If you call the office, the message gives my cell phone number.

On Behalf of and myself, and my staff,  we wish you a happy and healthy holiday season. Even with all the disturbing news coming out of our TV's and Newspaper,s we all have much to be grateful for and taking time off  ( and possibly turning off our TV's, and giving our other devices a break) should make this more clear. I plan on taking a Staycation this vacation and will be around NYC spending time with friends and family.

from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2017/12/when-does-office-close-for-holidays.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know