Did someone new move into your dental office?


Yes, starting this month I have a new suite mate practicing in my office, Dr. Steven Moss, a periodontist who has maintained a practice in Manhattan for almost as long as I have. Aside from being an excellent periodontist he is very active in our local dental society and is currently helping set up the next Greater New York Meeting this November.

Sharing office space in Manhattan is common among dentists since our rents and overheads can be daunting otherwise. He is all moved in and has finished his first week of practice at 30 East 40th st.

Two weeks ago I also hired a new dental assistant, Gryselle .  Gryselle practiced as  a dentist in Venezuela for fourteen years prior to emigrating  here. I am pleased that she has joined our team since she is knowledgable,  pleasant and very kind to our patients.



Although sometimes change can be stressful, these changes are likely to be good ones and I am pleased to welcome Dr Moss, his staff and my new assistant Gryselle. May the force continue to be with us!

from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2018/04/did-someone-new-move-into-your-dental.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know