Aires and Caries?

 

Aires and Caries

My son David and his Best friend Maria are both fourth year dental students and NYU College of Dentistry. They have recently started their own dental blog- Aires and Caries . He recently sent me a link to it and I am impressed. It's a great looking site.  They are certainly off to a good start with great photography and eight well written initial posts.

I have been writing this blog since 2005 and have more than 1000 original posts. It hasn't always been easy coming up with ideas, and creating readable posts, but it has been both enjoyable and a worthwhile use of my time.  I feel proud that my son and his best friend are picking up the gauntlet and choosing to write their own dental blog. I am proud of their effort and and I wish them great success!



from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2021/09/aires-and-caries.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know