Woods Hole Vacation 2019?

My son David and his dog Georgie Girl on Stoney Beach
Georgie Girl

I've spent the last two weeks in Cape Cod with my son David and various friends, both old and new. We bike every day on the Shinning Sea Bike path ( much of which has beautiful water views), swim when the weather permits and have a relaxing, under scheduled time together .  My dance card is half full, which is just the way I like it! Sometimes less is more!

I have been enjoying summers in Woods Hole for sixty one years and I know a fair number of people here. I can't walk in town or go to the beach without running into an old friend or two. For all intents and purposes it is my home town.

I am able to stop shaving, catch up with old friends, watch all the Netflix I can stand, order take out lobster  or Paul's Pan pizza (delicious New England stye pan pizza), and listen to local gossip . Is it true that Obama likes the popovers from Pie in the Sky so much he sends secret agents out to buy  them from Martha's Vineyard to buy them? (This rumor is unsubstantiated)

We still have two more days of vacation and then we have to return to NYC and our responsibilities, but for now I can still enjoy my freedom, which is all the more sweeter since I know I will have a busy fall schedule that includes running my dental practice, participating in three study clubs and teaching part time at NYU's dental school.

from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2019/08/woods-hole-vacation-2019.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know