When are you going on vacation?


Our last day in the office will be Thursday August 15 th and we will return Tuesday September 3rd. I am vacationing in Woods Hole in Cape Cod for these two weeks. I will bring my cell phone and I can be reached if one of my patients has a problem. I will have the phone numbers of colleagues who will be able to help my patients if needed while I am away.

I have been spending time each summer on the Cape Cod for last 62 years and during my vacation I spend time with friends and family and in general live life in the slow lane. We bicycle, swim, sail and have some nice meals. My son will be there as well and he has notified me that he will bring some friends as well. I always have fun.

Since this is our last week in the office , if you are a patient that needs a regular non emergency treatment we probably still have a few available appointments this week, otherwise we'll see you in September!






from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2019/08/when-are-you-going-on-vacation.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know