Do people still love us on Yelp and Opencare in 2017?


Apparently they still do. Last year we received our first dose of love from Yelp and I guess we are still loved in 2017. This recognition stems from our patients nice yelp reviews.

I am sincerely pleased when our practice is favorably mentioned on internet sites. This year we also were also honored by Open care  who informed us that our practice " has been recognized as on of the top New York Dentistry Practices" 
I want to thank my patients and my staff for making these "virtual awards" possible and will strive to continue offering the quality of service that our patients deserve and have come to expect. While internet recognition is great ,  for me,  maintaining my patients' trust and respect is my best reward!

from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2017/07/do-people-still-love-us-on-yelp-and.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know