People love us on Yelp?


We have eleven reviews on Yelp, four of which were posted in the last twelve months. Accordingly, I have just received a congratulations letter from Yelp that proudly recognizes our practice for "the positive ratings and reviews you've earned on Yelp in the last year: a 5 out of 5 star rating, and 10 reviews. Our visitors love Lawrence Spindel, DDS!"

Wow! I would like to thank my patients for adding enough 5 star reviews on Yelp to be recognized by this website. I am pleased for sure! That being said, I probably won't be displaying the People Love Us on Yelp sticker that was sent along with my notification since I don't like commercial looking stickers in my waiting room or operatories, but It's definitely nice to get recognition.

We will do our best to continue serving our patients in the style that they are accustomed to and if we are lucky we will get more 5 star reviews on internet sites in 2017.



from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://ift.tt/2kkGoZA - http://ift.tt/1SpPbm6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know