Are you taking a vacation this summer?


Yes! Our office will be closed from July 30th- August 12. My son and I have rented a cottage in Woods Hole and will have both have some R&R on Cape Cod for our two weeks vacation. For most travelers Woods Hole is the place where they go to get the ferry to Martha's Vineyard but to me and my family its a final destination that I have been going to practically every summer for the last sixty years .

My brother is threatening to join us the first weekend with my nephew and I am sure we will share a lobster fest together!  We will try and  get our sunfish back out on the water. These two weeks should be a fun break from the usual routine.

 If you have an emergency or just need to speak to me, the office answering machine will give out my cell number. Although I am staying at a house in Cape Cod with spotty cell service, I will be checking for messages when I have service and will return calls from existing patients. I will bring a list of trusty dental colleagues in case any emergencies need to be seen.




from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2018/07/are-you-taking-vacation-this-summer.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know