Morning huddle?

New York State requires that dentists maintain their certification for CPR. I have a trainer come to my office every two years and give me and some of my staff personal training. It takes a few hours and afterwards we are good for another two years. Michael Blomberg our trainer gives us a slight discount if we get more people to come, since he bills by the head. If more people attend, each one is charged less.

Although CPR training is important, I find it hard to recruit additional bodies for our sessions, but every two years I try and find dentists and hygienists who want to attend our session. Our training is tomorrow and I called up Dr. Johnson,  a dentist who is my former suite mate and her husband Neville and invited them to come. At first Neville said sure, but when he heard they needed to be there at 9 AM sharp he started laughing. You see him and Judy are currently taking a break from dentistry and are semi retired. Neville said we were just talking about you and were laughing-- Every day when you and your staff are having your 9 AM morning huddle were still in bed having our morning cuddle. There is NO WAY were going to be at your office at 9 AM!

from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2018/02/morning-huddle.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know