What are the best dental blogs of 2017?


I am very pleased that "Ask Dr Spindel" was included in a short list provided by ValuePenguin's post "Best Dental Blogs 2017".  These days I have a lot of completion from other blogs, but when my blog started back in 2005 there weren't many others.  Over time I have witnessed an ever expanding number of dentists and others writing "dental blogs".   Many have come and gone, probably because it's easy to run out of ideas or lose ones enthusiasm. Luckily for me, my conversations with patients stimulate ideas for future posts. I try and write them down  and when its time to post, I have ideas ready.

I  post between four to eight posts a month and I must confess coming up with new ideas can sometimes be a challenge. I am not expert on all things dental but I do try and stay up to date and I attend three different study clubs in N.Y.C. to help keep my dental knowledge fresh.

My blog currently gets about 4000 visitors a month on average (half of which are probably the googlebot indexing my blog). I find that composing and publishing my blog posts provides a creative out let for me and  I plan to continue writing this blog, hopefully for years to come.

Once Again, thank you ValuePenguin for including my blog in your List!




from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2017/06/what-are-best-dental-blogs-of-2017.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know