Dental treatment room in Manhattan for rent?


My tenant and Colleague Dr. Lyssova has moved out of my office last September. She moved her practice uptown to a "specialty practice". While I am happy for her, I now have an empty room that I need to rent out again. I have placed and advertisement in the New York State Dental Society Journal and I receive enquiries almost every week. So far I have had lots of "nibbles" but no serious bites.

Its interesting talking with prospective tenants. My office makes a nice impression but doesn't really look like a recent "gut renovation".  (it was first built out in 1946 and has had numerous renovations since). I really like it, but some of the younger dentists I meet are looking for a more delux "new" office space to rent. That being said, finding a tenant has usually not been difficult.

Honestly, renting my spare operatory doesn't  cover my fixed overhead, but every little bit helps. Also I enjoy having a colleague in my office. My office has a large waiting area and space to easily accommodate two dental practices. It has two bathrooms a large sterilization/laboratory area, a front desk area that has room for two receptionists and a shared private office for the two dentists.

If you are a dentist and are looking to rent an office, part time or full time in Manhattan, why not give me a call at 212-685-0312 so we can chat and see whether it is worth paying the office a visit to check out our facility.



from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://ift.tt/2rMVWIt - http://ift.tt/1SpPbm6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know