Should I go or should I stay?



 

Last weekend I booked my reservation for the annual Spear Summit. This event is held yearly in Scottsdale Arizona and Spear brings knowledgeable domestic and international speakers. Whenever I have attended I have enjoyed the trip and the information on dentistry that I obtain. Also the other attendees are either members of the Spear faculty club or other fellow leaders of Spear Study Clubs. I
haven't attended one of these since 2019 and am thinking that it may a be a good time to return to an in person Spear Scottsdale meeting. Usually this meeting is held over several days and requires me to close my practice for a day or two. 

While I haven't made my mind up for sure, I know I would enjoy this meeting and the opportunities to meet with other like minded dental colleagues. My only two reservations are dealing with airline cancellations and the increasing rate of Covid infections that we have been experiencing. I plan on wearing my mask at the lectures and meals can be eaten outside at tables that Spear provides. Assuming that I can get there, I believe I will attend and have a great time!



from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2022/07/should-i-go-or-should-i-stay.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know