Coffee in the morning, coffee in the evening, coffee at suppertime?

Our newest coffee machine

I stole my post's tittle from the McGuire sisters song " Sugartime". In between patients, while my assistant is cleaning the operatory, I often indulge myself with a lttle treat. Cake and cookies are good for my mood but bad for my waist line, so more often than not I nurse an ever present cup of coffee. Sometimes its hot and sometimes its cold but it always give my spirits a small lift! Unlike the McGuire sisters, I leave the sugar out.

For my birthday this year I bought the office a new coffee machine and it just arrived.  I am drinking my first cup as I write this post. We have offered our patients coffee or tea for over thirty years and while many patients don't want any some come in and request a fresh cup of Java, before or after treatment.

My staff and I try and treat our patients like guests in our office and want them to feel right at home. Dental offices don't have to be scary or intimidating places and many of our patients comment in a somewhat surprised manner, that  they have enjoyed their visit!




from Ask Dr. Spindel - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/2019/04/coffee-in-morning-coffee-in-evening.html - http://lspindelnycdds.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help! My Child is Terrified of the Dentist

Going for the Gold?

Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know